1. ‘All in One’ – Best Selling Series form class 6 th -12 th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Physics for Class 11
3. The Guide has been divided 15 Chapter giving full coverage to the syllabus
4. Each chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of questions
5. Special focus on New Pattern Objective Questions
6. Every chapter accompanies Chapter Practice for quick revision
7. The book is supplemented by New Pattern Objective Questions
Arihant’s “All in One” is no new name today. One of the Best Selling Series of Arihant helping students with their schools and board exams preparation by providing Complete Theory,Practice and Assessment as per new issued pattern for the excellent academic results.
The Current edition of “All in One Physics” for class 11 th is a self – study guide that has been carefully and consciously revised by providing proper explanation & guidance and strictly following the latest CBSE Syllabus Issued on 31 March 2020. The whole syllabus of the book is divided into 15 Chapter and each part is further divided into topic. Each topic of the chapter is well supported by detailed theory in an easy to understand manner supported by Tables,Diagrams and illustrations, followed by questions arranged as CBSE Pattern. Questions like NCERT, NCERT Exemplar Questions and Other Important Questions from examination point of view. Every chapter of this book carries Chapter Test at the end for quick revision. This book is also supplemented by 5 Sample Question Papers and New Pattern Objective Questions at the end. Well explained Answers have been provided to every question that is given in the book. All in One Physics for CBSE class 11 has all the material for learning, Understanding, Practice & Assessment and will surely guide the students to the way of Success.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Physics World, Units and Measurements, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Power and Energy, System of Particles and Rotational Motion, Gravitation,Mechanical Properties of Solids, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Thermal Properties of Matter,Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory, Oscillations, Waves, 5 Sample Question Papers, New Pattern Objective Questions.